In lieu of hosting a “virtual exhibit hall” this year, we are offering our exhibitors the opportunity to sponsor class sessions.
For the first time, we are developing a sponsorship package that will give our exhibitors the opportunity to sponsor an educational session by making a donation to our 501c3 nonprofit, FireShowsWest First Responders Training and Education Foundation.
The sponsorship levels and benefits can be found in the sponsorship brochure and your donation may be tax deductible.
Save the Dates!
September 27-30, 2021
Meet & Greets
Information will be posted soon!
Please check back
Register today as a 2020 Sponsor
For questions: 1-800-632-7489
If your company has already registered as an exhibitor and paid a deposit to exhibit at the 2020 show, here are some options.
If you have already paid, here are a few options for you to consider.
1) Apply the deposit and/or payment that you have already paid to next year’s conference and expo in 2021. The dates are scheduled for September 27-30, 2021, at the Nugget Casino Resort in Sparks, NV.
2) Sponsor a class session(s) and apply any remaining overage amount to your 2021 booth space.
You have already paid: $1145.00 (10'x10' booth)
You select a $500 sponsorship: $ 500.00
Remaining payment: $ 645.00
A balance of $645 will be applied to the 2021 exhibit booth space.
3) Donate your 2020 payment/deposit to our 501c3 nonprofit organization.
4) Request a full refund by August 17, 2020 by sending an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Your sponsorship donation may be tax deductible. All sponsors will receive a letter stating the tax deductible donation amount.
We hope our exhibitors will continue to support FireShowsWest as they have in the past. Many of you have been with us every year and we look forward to the continuation of your participation.