A Few Things About Our Virtual Conference
● All the class sessions will be held online and many of the sessions will be pre-recorded and delivered via video.
● We are using a platform called Teachable, which is similar to taking an online college course.
● You will be enrolling in our FireShowsWest School.
● When you register, you will receive a confirmation, which will have a link to the session(s) you have signed up for.
● The session will be available for viewing at the stated time that it is posted on the conference schedule.
● If you are in the middle of watching a session and get called out, you will be able to exit out of the session. When you log back in again, the session should pick up where you left off.
● Once you’ve completed watching the video (or at least 90% of the session), you will need to hit the button [Continue & Complete]. That will automatically generate a Certificate of Completion.
● If the course has CEU credits, the credits will show on the certificate you will receive after viewing the course.
In case you miss the opportunity to see the session on the day it becomes available, you will be able to view it “on-demand” later on. We will have the sessions available “on-demand” through November 30th.
Networking and Fun Events
We are planning some virtual social events a couple of nights each week to allow people to “jump” into our Meet-Up's and get acquainted. These Meet-Up's are included in the ALL ACCESS PASS.
ALL ACCESS PASS
One registration fee provides access to all sessions and networking events. You can jump online and watch the session during its scheduled time OR you can watch the presentations "ON DEMAND" as your schedule permits.
Beginning Saturday, September 19
Registration Fee ......................................................$95.00
The All Access Pass is valid
September 28 through November 30.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT RECEIPT
Our virtual conference is being hosted through an online platform known as TEACHABLE.
Your registration receipt will reflect that the payment has been made to FireShowsWest. However, it may show our service provider, TEACHABLE, on the credit card receipt.
Please contact our office at
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Registration cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing via email no later by Friday, September 25, 2020. After September 25, 2020, registrations are non-refundable regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
However, the registration may be transferred to a colleague to be used during the 2020 virtual conference.
Requests can be sent to email@example.com. For questions, please call 1-800-632-7489.
Attendee Terms and Conditions
FireShowsWest Virtual Event
September 28-October 16, 2020
By registering to attend this event you are agreeing to release FireShowsWest from any and all liability associated with the FireShowsWest virtual event.
By registering, attending or viewing the FireShowsWest event registrants and attendees agree not to rebroadcast, re-transmit, record or share any of the content of this event without express written permission by FireShowsWest and the authors of the materials. These actions are strictly prohibited with strict penalties under U.S. Copyright laws.
FireShowsWest reserves the right to reject and refuse any registrations and attendance at this event for any reason and at any time.
By registering or attending this FireShowsWest event, registrants give permission for their images captured during the event through video, livestream and/or photo to be used in promotional and commercial materials, publications, and on related FireShowsWest websites, and waive any and all rights including, but not limited to, compensation or ownership.
By registering or attending for this FireShowsWest event registrants and attendees, upon permission, give permission for their contact information to be shared with associated third-party vendors, event sponsors and be included into the FireShowsWest email distribution list. If a registrant or attendee would like to opt-out a written request must be sent to joanne@FireShowsWest.com.
The agenda, speakers and panelists are subject to change without notice.